Friday, June 25, 2010

GIFT DEEDS-16. Simple Form Of Gift Deed..,

GIFT DEEDS

16. Simple Form Of Gift Deed

KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS that I, _____________ S/o Sh.___________ r/o ____________________, transfers voluntarily, the property bearing no.___________ situated at _______________ (more particularly described in the schedule annexed hereto), the estimated value of which is Rs._____________ (Rupees_____________ only) to my daughter Smt.____________ w/o of Sh._________________ (hereinafter referred to as "the donee") To Hold the same to the donee absolutely forever. I further declare that the said gift has been made by me out of my natural love and affection for the donee and the same has been accepted by the donee.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have executed this deed this ________ day of __________.

Witness:

1.




DONOR

2.




DONEE

I, Smt. ______________, the donee hereby accept the gift of the said property.


No comments:

Post a Comment