Friday, June 25, 2010

11. Affidavit With The Application For Amending The Wealth Tax Return Under Wealth Tax Act, 1957.

11. Affidavit With The Application For Amending The Wealth Tax Return Under Wealth Tax Act, 1957.

Before the Wealth Tax Officer, ___________________

I, the above named deponent, solemnly affirm and state on oath as under:

Affidavit of Mr./Ms.___________ S/o/D/o, of ________ aged _______ resident of ____________________.

1. That I am well conversant with the facts deposed to below.
2. That I am the Assessee in the aforesaid case and as such fully conversant with the facts deposed to below.
3. That I have filed the return of wealth tax for the assessment year _______ on _____________.
4. That in the said return, the particulars of securities held by me have been wrongly given. And the mistake is inadvertent.
5. That the particulars of securities held by me have been given in the list attached herewith.
6. That the mistake came to notice when my Consultant saw the papers in connection with the production of evidence before the Wealth Tax Officer, ________.
7. That in view of the above, it is requested that the return of wealth tax may be amended and particulars of securities held by me given in the said return may be substituted with the list attached herewith.

DEPONENT

Signed at _____________ this ___ day of ____,

VERIFICATION

I, ________the above named deponent do hereby verify on oath that the contents of the affidavit above are true to my personal knowledge and nothing material has been concealed or falsely stated. Verified at _____this ______day of ______

DEPONENT

No comments:

Post a Comment