Friday, June 25, 2010

21. General Power Of Attorney Granting Further Powers To Attorney


21. General Power Of Attorney Granting Further Powers To Attorney

KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS that I _______, S/o _________, R/o _________, do hereby appoint and nominate CD, S/o _________, R/o _________, to be my true and lawful attorney.

WHEREAS I, have by power of attorney dated ______ appointed CD as my attorney with the powers therein contained AND whereas I am desirous of giving the said CD further powers and authorities hereinafter contained NOW I hereby give to, and vest in, the said CD the following further powers and authorities, that is to say, in my name or on my behalf to do the following acts:

1.

2.

3.

Provided always that nothing herein contained shall in any way prejudice or affect the powers or authorities given or conferred by the aforesaid power of attorney and this power of attorney shall take effect and be in force concurrently with and solely by way of extension and enlargement of the aforesaid power of attorney.

AND I hereby agree that all acts, deeds and things lawfully done by the said CD for me under powers hereby given to him shall be construed as acts, deeds and things done by me and I undertake to ratify and confirm all and whatsoever the said CD shall lawfully do or cause to be done for me by virtue of the powers given by this deed.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have signed this deed on this day of ____________.



Signed and delivered by the above named

WITNESS:

1.



2.

No comments:

Post a Comment