Friday, June 25, 2010

2. Acknowledgment By Advocate

2. Acknowledgment By Advocate




ACKNOWLEDGMENT BY ADVOCATE

Registered A/D

Ref. No. ________

Dated:

From:

To,

Sh.______________

________________

________________



Sub.: ____________

Dear Madam/Sir,

Kindly refer to your letter No. ________ dated ____ issued on behalf of your client Sh. ________________, S/o Sh. ______________, R/o ________________.

That I have been duly authorised by my client Sh. ______________, S/o Sh. ____________________, R/o_____________________ to act as his Advocate in this matter and forward this acknowledgement to you.

That on behalf of my client Sh.______________ I hereby acknowledge the liability of Rs. ________________, which my client owes to you and which my client shall repay you at a date convenient to him.

Yours faithfully,



______________ _______

Advocate

Address:


_____________________

_______________________

_______________________

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment