Friday, June 25, 2010

8. Affidavit To Be Furnished To The Income Tax Authorities For Obtaining Income Tax Clearance Certificate.

8. Affidavit To Be Furnished To The Income Tax Authorities For Obtaining Income Tax Clearance Certificate.

Affidavit of Mr/Ms._______ S/o,/D/o Mr._____ aged___ years, resident of _____________.

I, the above named deponent, solemnly affirm and declare as under:

1. That I am fully conversant with the facts deposed to below.
2. That I am holder of Indian Passport bearing No. _________dated _______.
3. That I am permanent resident of _____________.
4. That my sources of income are Income from Salary, Income from business and Income from House Property.
5. That I am duly filing my income tax returns and have paid all my tax liabilities on my total income till the Assessment Year _________
6. That I have no other source of income.

DEPONENT

Signed at _____________ this ___day of ____,





VERIFICATION

I, ________the above named deponent do hereby verify on oath that the contents of the affidavit above are true to my personal knowledge and nothing material has been concealed or falsely stated. Verified at _______this______day of ______

DEPONENT

No comments:

Post a Comment