Friday, June 25, 2010

13. N.O.C. For Transfer Of Deceased Father Property

13. N.O.C. For Transfer Of Deceased Father Property


Affidavit of (Name)___________ S/o/D/o Late ________ Aged _____years, R/o ____________

I, the above named do hereby solemnly affirm and declare on oath as under:-

1. That my father Late Shri _________ expired on ________ leaving behind myself, brother Shri _______ and mother Smt. ________as his legal heirs.

2. That my late father Shri ____________ has been running a shop under the name and style of M/s __________ at ______ under Corporation Licence No.___________.

3. That I have no objection if the said business is run by my brother Shri ________ in the existing shop and the licence is transferred in his name.

4. That whatever stated above is true and correct to my knowledge. Verified at __________on this ____________.



Deponent.

Verification:-

I, ________ S/o/D/o Late Shri _______ ,the above named deponent do hereby solemnly affirm and verify that the contents of paras 1 to 4 are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. No part of it is false and nothing material has been concealed there from.

Verified at _________ on _____day of_______.



Deponent

No comments:

Post a Comment