Friday, June 25, 2010

22. Special Power Of Attorney (For Appearing Before Court)

22. Special Power Of Attorney (For Appearing Before Court)

KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS that I, _____________, son of _______, and resident of _________ being defendant in the civil suit No. _______ of ________, pending in the court of the _______________ do hereby appoint CD, son of ______ and resident of _________ my attorney in my name and on my behalf to do or execute all or any of the following acts or things in connection with the said suit:

(i) To engage or appoint any legal practitioner to conduct the said case;

(ii) To sign, verify and file a written statement;

(iii) To make and present to the court an application in connection with any proceedings in the suit;

(iv) To produce summons or receive documentary evidence;

(v) To make and file compromise or a confession of judgment and to refer the case to arbitration;

(vi) To deposit and withdraw any money for the purpose of any proceeding;

(vii) To file an application for execution of a decree or order passed in the said suit and to sign and verify such application;

(viii) To obtain copies of documents and papers; and

(ix) Generally to do all other lawful acts necessary for the conduct of the said case.

AND I hereby agree that all acts, deeds and things lawfully done by my said attorney shall be construed as acts, deeds and things done by me and I undertake to ratify and confirm all and whatsoever that my said attorney shall lawfully do or cause to be done for me by virtue of the power hereby given.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have signed this deed on this day of ____________.



Signed and delivered by the above named

WITNESS:

1.



2.

No comments:

Post a Comment